- MADE IN EUROPE WITH GENUINE LEATHER ✅: Our European Nubuck leather has a soft, suede-like finish that matures with time, developing an elegant patina that’s unique to every case
FEATURES AS SMART AS YOUR PHONE ✅: Including 3 card slots, a money slip, full cable/button/speaker access, a magnetic closure and a landscape kickstand
DROP & SCRATCH PROTECTION ✅: A classy leather outer & flexible plastic inner keeps your phone both safe & stylish throughout your day
FITS iPHONE X & XS ONLY ✅: Custom-made for an iPhone X or XS 5.8” screen. Double check your model first
1.The product is 100% brand new and quality.
2.Please choose the right phone model, thanks!
Material: PU Leather
Function: Heavy Duty Protection/Dirt-resistant/360 Shockproof/Ultra Thin Card Holder Case
Questions And Answers About this Product Form Those that Bought and Shopped for this Item
- Question: Does it have a wristlet strap?
- Answer:No, this case does not have a wrist strap.
- Question:Love the case but the light green gets very dirty quickly. How do you clean it?
- Answer:Damp cloth
- Question:I have a small case on my phone will this still fit
- Answer:No, you will need to use the inbuilt case.
- Question:Could you use this in combination with another case on the phone?
- Question:Does the phone detach from the case?
- Answer:The plastic case inside the leather case does not detach.
- Question:I have apple car play on my car. can i have the phone case closed and plugged into my car play and the phone work.
- Answer:Yes it will work.
- Question:How is texting with the folio?
- Answer:Works fine! I have no issues at all
- Question:I have this case and people say I sound muffled when talking. Does anyone else have this problem?
- Answer:YES! I just got the case and no one can hear me. They say I sound either muffled or like I am in a tunnel. I tried to cut around the speakers and that didn't help.
- Question:compatible with Xs?
- Answer:Yes fits Xs
- Question:Does this wallet work with wireless charging or do I have to take the phone out of the case first?
- Answer:You have to take phone out of case